Elected Official Lookup Error

John Leary

Jan 11, 2021, 4:42:39 PMJan 11
to Google Civic Information API

The address, 6044 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago, IL 60660, should return Rep. Janice D. Schakowsky (IL-09) as the federal representative. Instead, it is indicating that the federal representative is unknown. The entire zip code (60660) is within IL09.

Jeremy Wiesner

Jan 11, 2021, 5:24:27 PMJan 11
to google-civ...@googlegroups.com
Hi John. I tried querying the API with the address you provided and I see Rep. Schakowsky in the response (example), as well as IL-09 (ocd-division/country:us/state:il/cd:9) included in the divisions. Could you try again and confirm if the issue is still occurring?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 4:42 PM John Leary <jo...@dotgov.com> wrote:

The address, 6044 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago, IL 60660, should return Rep. Janice D. Schakowsky (IL-09) as the federal representative. Instead, it is indicating that the federal representative is unknown. The entire zip code (60660) is within IL09.

John Leary

Jan 12, 2021, 9:37:51 AMJan 12
to Google Civic Information API
Thank you.  It now appears to be working for this address.