How to get data for past elections

Thomas

Nov 14, 2020, 5:12:18 PM11/14/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi there,

I noticed that the voterinfo endpoint is returning a 400 error (election is over) for the 2020 election (election id 7000).

Is there a way to get this data on the past election? We would like to still get candidate information for these races, even though winners have been declared.

Thanks,
Thomas

Tres White

Nov 16, 2020, 10:05:50 AM11/16/20
to google-civ...@googlegroups.com
Hi and Thank-you, please accept this as my reply to unsubscribe.

Thomas

Nov 17, 2020, 5:32:13 PM11/17/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi all,

Just wanted to follow up on this. We really would love to get info on the 2020 election (election id 7000) even though it is over. Is there anything we can do to get that info?

Thanks,
Thomas