Election day polling locations for IA, MO, TN

Robert Baskin

Nov 1, 2020, 12:31:30 AM11/1/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi all,
We wanted to let you know that we had to take down the feeds for election day polling locations for: Iowa, Missouri, and Tennessee. IA and MO went down at approximately 6pm ET, and TN at approximately 10pm ET.

IA and MO are back up, and we are hoping to have TN live again in the next hour.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we will update this post once TN is live.

Robert Baskin

Nov 1, 2020, 1:06:07 AM11/1/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi all,
Election day polling locations are now live for TN again as well.

Taylor Dankmyer

Nov 3, 2020, 2:44:32 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
having issues with all states on the google Civic API as of a few minutes ago.

Justin Quizon

Nov 3, 2020, 3:12:05 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Taylor,

Would you be able to send us an example of a query which you are trying to send to the API and receiving errors?

Any details and insights you can provide for the issue would be a great help for us!

Regards,
Justin

Message has been deleted

Justin Quizon

Nov 3, 2020, 3:25:31 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Taylor,

A quick follow up to my previous response. Please fill out the quota request form in your console so that we can address the issues with your quota limits. However, please keep in mind that because it is election day and our team is heads down on this work, quota requests are currently on a best effort basis only.

Regards,
Justin