Re: [google-civicinfo-api] Return all Representatives

Jason Rosenbaum

Mar 21, 2024, 4:13:56 PMMar 21
to 'Robert Baskin' via Google Civic Information API
You'd have to go state by state and district by district/ Also, Senators and Representatives in Congress do not have email addresses (public ones anyway), so you will find that dataset entirely blank.

_________________________________
Jason Rosenbaum
Director of Technology
Action Network & Action Builder
he/him/his

10year-email-sig.png

On Mar 21, 2024, at 1:05 PM, Spencer Brown <spence...@arenawins.com> wrote:

I have been experimenting with this and had no luck....

It appears I need to query a specific state to get return data.

Is there a way to grab all 100 US Senators nationwide with a query?

Likewise for all 435 US House of Representatives?

Ultimately I am trying to determine which ones have undefined as their email address, so that i can update them in my project to their correct email address