photoUrl availability

RM

Dec 21, 2023, 9:12:11 PM12/21/23
to Google Civic Information API
Hi All,

I’m new to the API. It’s an amazing resource! But I have noticed that photoUrl is not an available property for most representatives :(

Just wondering if there are plans to increase availability, or if it’s being phased out?

It would be super helpful for my app!

Kas Stohr

Jan 17, 2024, 7:32:34 PMJan 17
to Google Civic Information API
Google Civic: This is a repeat of the question I asked several months ago. Any chance you could respond and let us know if this data point will be populated. It is important to know because it affects front-end design. Many kind thanks.

Google Civic Information API

Jan 18, 2024, 2:22:06 PMJan 18
to Google Civic Information API
Thank you both for your feedback on the photoURL property! It's great to know that it'd be helpful for developers.
As for now, we don't have plans to increase availability of this feature on our end, but I'll circulate this feedback with the wider team. Thanks for your understanding!
Thank you,
Carolyn on behalf of the Google Civic Info API team

Message has been deleted