Updating API Data

瀏覽次數:67 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jason Mathews

未讀,
2024年1月29日 下午6:28:041月29日
收件者:Google Civic Information API
We're working with a client in Colorado on a project that will help school teachers find and contact their state legislators.  They noticed that the data returned by the API does not include the office number for each legislator.  They have staff whom work with the state legislature on a daily basis and can provide this information.  Is there a way to submit these room numbers for upload to the API?

As an aside, they'd also be willing to provide the legislative photos for Colorado if that would be helpful.

Google Civic Information API

未讀,
2024年1月31日 下午4:57:221月31日
收件者:Google Civic Information API
Hi Jason, thank you for reporting this to us!
As of right now, we have existing processes and partnerships in place to gather data for state legislative districts. Thanks so much for expressing interest and we’ll reach out when there are opportunities to contribute.

Thank you,
Carolyn on behalf of the Google Civic Info API team

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息