How to search contest information?

yishuang chen

Jan 7, 2024, 8:34:33 PMJan 7
to Google Civic Information API
Hello,

I am testing the voterInfoQuery api to get contest information, I have tried several addresses in different states, but I couldn't return any contest information even the google sheet shows the ballot/contest information is live. The only information returned is the state, normalizedInput, election and kind. Could someone advise how to return contest information, thank you!

Google Civic Information API

Jan 11, 2024, 4:29:06 PMJan 11
to Google Civic Information API
Hi! Thanks for your question.
I'm able to query for the Michigan Special Primary Election which is live right now and can return polling location and ballot information. Please use the election ID 8107 in your API call.
If that doesn't work, feel free to share the specific API call you are using so we can investigate!

Thank you,
Carolyn on behalf of the Google Civic Info API team