Is there going to be Contest info?

Matt Pell

Oct 20, 2020, 9:58:45 PM10/20/20
to Google Civic Information API
The election is around the corner and I see that the only info available are the locations of early voting sites, polling sites, and dropboxes.

All of the contest info (propositions, measures, election races, etc.) says TBD for every state. Are you going to populate this before the election or are you just providing the locations of where to vote?

Justin Quizon

Oct 22, 2020, 4:02:40 PM10/22/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi,

We've updated the spreadsheet to include the release dates for contest info. Fro reference, here is a link to the spreadsheet detailing the dates for contest information:

We don't yet have dates for local contest info at this time, but we'll be sure to update this information as soon as it's available!

Regards,
Justin