support with returning data from representatives

Maha

Jun 13, 2024, 9:27:34 AM (13 days ago) Jun 13
to Google Civic Information API
Hello,

I'm using axios to return the data from the api, but I"m having some issues with how to do it. can someone connect with me over discord for more help? I believe it's the url and lack or using the API key correctly when I'm using in my get request with axios

Google Civic Information API

Jun 21, 2024, 2:42:30 PM (5 days ago) Jun 21
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Maha,

Since you're working specifically with Axios, we will not be able to help you debug as we are not familiar with their software.  Maybe someone in the community may be able to help.

*Please note* We will be turning down the Representatives API next year in April 2025.

All the best,
Civic Information API team