North Carolina Federal Representatives Missing

Rick Wiggins

Jan 20, 2021, 1:32:00 PMJan 20
to Google Civic Information API
Addresses in North Carolina are not returning the Federal Representative or the Congressional District. This had been working in the past. I live in NC and my address worked when we first started using the Civic API but does not work now. I tried several addresses in NC and none of them return a representative or CD. Any suggestions?

Robert Baskin

Jan 26, 2021, 11:18:32 AMJan 26
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Rick,
Thanks for reporting the issue. NC congressional districts were temporarily not being returned while we applied the redistricting update, but everything should now be working as intended.
Please let us know if you are seeing any other issues.