Test data contests not appearing?

Jordan Sanz

Oct 9, 2020, 7:39:05 PM10/9/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi there, I can't seem to get the test data's contest results to appear anymore. I understand that the info doesn't exist for this upcoming election yet, but do we know why the test data contest results don't appear anymore? This is integral to a project I worked on, and now this project doesn't work; I would like to fix it ASAP, so please let me know if these results are no longer included, etc. Thanks.

Arjun Talwar

Oct 14, 2020, 11:21:59 AM10/14/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Jordon

The contest data for the test election (id 2000) should be available for your use. Please share the API request you are making if the data does not show up for the test election.

Thanks