メッセージは削除されました

Google Civic Information API

未読、
2023/11/29 19:17:452023/11/29
To: Google Civic Information API
Hi Logan,
Our elections data comes from VIP, which publishes their data publishing timelines (including election IDs) in this sheet. We don't currently know when the 2024 presidential election id will be available yet, but will update when we do!

Thank you,
Carolyn on behalf of the Google Civic Info API team

On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:32:15 AM UTC-8 tiaral...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a project and want to incorporate some information about the 2024 presidential election and it requires the election ID. I would like to know when that will be available. Thank you so much for your time.

Best,
Logan
全員に返信
投稿者に返信