API down for polling locations?

Taylor Dankmyer

Nov 3, 2020, 2:43:30 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
Polling locations seem to be broken?

Taylor Dankmyer

Nov 3, 2020, 2:55:45 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
I'm being told it looks like we have exceeded our limit. Can we up this? Can I provide an API key or something else?

Robert Baskin

Nov 3, 2020, 2:59:08 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Taylor,
We are closely monitoring the API and are not seeing problematic behavior.
What types of errors are you seeing?

Justin Quizon

Nov 3, 2020, 3:27:46 PM11/3/20
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Taylor,

If you are having issues with your quota limits, please fill out the quota request form in your console so that we can address the issues. However, please keep in mind that because it is election day and our team is heads down on this work, quota requests are currently on a best effort basis only.

Regards,
Justin

Taylor Dankmyer

Nov 4, 2020, 11:54:02 AM11/4/20
to Google Civic Information API
Is there a direct link to the quota request form, in case this comes up for us in future elections?