Boston Mayoral Primary 9/14/21

Shannon Al-Wakeel

Aug 17, 2021, 2:45:17 PMAug 17
to Google Civic Information API
Hi Google,

Related to the prior message in this group -- I am working with Northeastern University on a project to promote voter access.  There is a lot of excitement in Boston around the upcoming Mayoral Primary on Sept 14, due in part to a very diverse candidate pool.

Is Google by any chance planning to provide the voting locations for this primary election? If not, and if you need help getting the relevant data re polling locations, this is something I could try to facilitate through Northeastern. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks,

Shannon Al-Wakeel