How to catch an "Aw, snap!" crash in renderer or in flash?

Francis Provencher

Feb 10, 2015, 1:53:56 PM2/10/15
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'v read a lot of documentations on how to debug 'aw, snap!' tab crashes,  lots of switches has been mentionned, iv try theses ones;

chrome.exe --wait-for-debugger-children=renderer
chrome.exe --enable-logging --v=1 (thet)

I also attach a debugger like windbg, but i cannot catch any renderer (pdf.dll) crashes or Adobe Flash crashes.

Can i know what im doing wrong?!?

Thanks for your help, i really appreciate.

Greg Thompson

Feb 10, 2015, 2:25:20 PM2/10/15
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
A good forum for this question is the chromium-dev group; see http://www.chromium.org/developers/technical-discussion-groups.