I clicked on the installer but nothing happened.

Trung Ha

Mar 12, 2016, 8:55:49 AM3/12/16
to Google-chrome-frame
I'm using Windows 8 64bit. I got problems with my flash player on Chrome (1 minute it was working fine, the next one it says "couldn't load plugins") so I looked up the solution on the Internet and some say try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I used My Uninstaller to remove Chrome. Now when I try to reinstall Google Chrome, both online and offline installer, straight from Google website, nothing happened. It's just the mouse circle keeps rolling for few seconds then it's gone. I made sure that I downloaded the 64bit version of the installer, but it didn't help.

Please reply soon.

Trung Ha

Mar 12, 2016, 8:57:00 AM3/12/16
to Google-chrome-frame
For more info, I even remove AVG and disconnect the internet while trying installing but it didn't work, either.