ChromeFrame enterprise issue

anujsha...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 12:23:17 PM5/4/16
to Google-chrome-frame
We used to have chromium (v24) installed and utilized ChromeFrame via cfInstance.js (our application resides in iFrame).
But now, enterprise has removed chromium due to obvious reasons, and installed google chrome (v52).

We are unable to utilize ChromeFrame from google chrome and are unable to find msi installer for ChromeFrame which can help us achieve the same.