How to uninstall google chrome without admin privileges

mran...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 3:15:36 AM5/18/17
to Google-chrome-frame
Until few days back everything was alright, suddenly one day the adobe flash stopped working. I tried updating it by going to chrome://components, but it just wouldn't update. So, I tried uninstalling chrome and reinstalling again. I installed chrome without admin privileges but when I am trying to uninstall it asks me for admin userid/password, but  I don't have admin privileges on this laptop. How do I uinstall chrome and re-install again as a normal user. I can't do it from control panel as well.