I need to mass delete Contact Groups

adam.to...@tpco.com

Jan 14, 2015, 3:40:09 PM1/14/15
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
We use Google Apps for Business and need a way to delete 400 contact groups that were created incorrectly by Google Apps Contact Manager. Does anyone know a way to accomplish this. We have 350 users so logging into each account and deleting them is not an option.

Greg Thompson

Jan 14, 2015, 3:43:15 PM1/14/15
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
This is a forum for Google Chrome Frame. The Google Apps for Work Help Forum (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps) is probably a better place for your question.