Define .editorconfig like file to setup Chrome DevTools

174 views
Skip to first unread message

Mateus Leon

unread,
May 13, 2019, 5:28:16 PM5/13/19
to Chrome DevTools
Hello there,

I was wondering if there is a way to define configurations like CSS color format, or any other configuration that could be standardized, to be placed in one host to serve as normatization between developers that work in a project / app.

Something like .editorconfig, to be saved in a repository (Git, for example), and when you access the host, while Chrome DevTools is open, it could ask "This host has a default configuration / profile for DevTools. Do you wish to load it?".

Is this something relevant to develop, in you opinion?

Att.
Mateus Leon

Kayce Basques

unread,
May 15, 2019, 4:06:04 PM5/15/19
to Chrome DevTools
I want this, too. VS Code's settings.json approach is great. I've seen blog posts where people share their setups.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages