Block Url Request via Web Socket

Shay Dratler

Mar 3, 2019, 7:51:29 AM3/3/19
to Chrome DevTools
Hi All,

I'm trying to use Block Url api via web-socket.
I'm able to create a request once by performing enable request sending json request with Network.enable and then send request with Network.setBlockUrls with params all urls.
When performing the same request again the request been ignored and I noticed I'm getting notification "Active resource loading counts reached a per-frame limit while the tab was in background. Network requests will be delayed until a previous loading finishes, or the tab is brought to the foreground. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5527160148197376 for more details..."
the request never been processed.