Chromium dev tools Resource preview icons shown as broken images under Network tab

uzair jaleel

Sep 6, 2022, 5:36:14 AM9/6/22
to Chrome DevTools
Hello,

We are currently working on linux based chromium version 85.0.4183.93. When we use dev tools for debugging we observed that resource preview icons for script files, css files, document files and font files under Network tab are getting displayed as broken images. This was not observed in earlier versions of chrome.

Any inputs regarding debugging this or any clue would be helpful

Yang Guo

Sep 6, 2022, 6:43:04 AM9/6/22
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Uzair,

Can you please be more specific about your debugging set up? Are you debugging the Chromium 85 debug target from a newer Chrome, or from Chromium 85?

Cheers,

Yang

uzair jaleel

Sep 6, 2022, 8:03:27 AM9/6/22
to Chrome DevTools
Hello Yang,

We are debugging Chromium 85 debug target using chrome Version 103.0.5060.134.

Regards
Uzair

uzair jaleel

Sep 9, 2022, 6:47:59 AM9/9/22
to Chrome DevTools
This issue has been resolved, We found out that resource preview icons png files were invalid(broken) in  chromium version 85.0.4183.93.
We replaced them with valid ones and issue is resolved

Thanks

Yang Guo

Sep 9, 2022, 6:49:30 AM9/9/22
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com