What exactly does the "Framework listeners" checkbox in the "Event Listeners" tab do?

Utku

May 27, 2024, 1:56:55 PMMay 27
to Chrome DevTools
I couldn't find documentation on this. Tried to dig through the code but wasn't too successful there either. My only (most likely incorrect) conclusion after looking at the code is that it does something related to jQuery. That is, maybe it ignores jQuery event listener wrappers?

Is there a way to configure the behavior of this checkbox? Where can I find documentation on what exactly this checkbox does, with concrete examples?

PhistucK

May 27, 2024, 1:58:51 PMMay 27
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, as far as I remember, it controls the functionality that tries to get the listeners of the author from jQuery/similar instead of showing the generic listeners that jQuery/similar adds.

PhistucK