Jason Pickens

Oct 9, 2021, 1:13:29 PM10/9/21
to Chrome DevTools
Hi,

I am creating a Chrome DevTools Extension.

When I add `console.log` within "devtools_page": "devtools.html" where does it go?

I believe console.errors shows up in the error log of the extension.

Cheers,
Jason

PhistucK

Oct 9, 2021, 2:27:15 PM10/9/21
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
If they do not show up on the same Developer Tools that renders them, then maybe you need to open the Developer Tools for the Developer Tools.
To do this, undock the Developer Tools and press Control + Shift + J (on Windows, anyway) and see if your logs show up there.

PhistucK