sources and resources panel for beginners

瀏覽次數:96 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

howboutth...@yahoo.com

未讀,
2013年4月4日 下午6:17:432013/4/4
收件者:google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I'm new to CDT and having quite a bit of trouble getting started.

I just watched a video from the i/o team from 2011 and it was very cool but unfortunately I can't match it to the current version.

Anyone know where I can find a description of the source panel and how to keep track of revisions?  When I make a change to an element and then click on the stylesheet I don't see my change but how do I keep track of the revisions?  If I save, I can see a list of revisions but anyway to see even change lines in the sources panel?  It's very difficult to follow them by timestamp.

When I look at the resources panel, I don't see my changes even if I save.  In the video he shows how the changes are color coded and there's a revision history and you can change the source directly none of which I can do.

The docs seem out of date.  What's the best way to keep up to date on the changes.

Um, right now I'd prefer to edit the css with an editor but I don't see any way to reload the .css without reloading the page which means I lose any html changes I made at the same time.

whatsup...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月14日 下午5:15:102020/8/14
收件者:Chrome DevTools
same is case with me !!

whatsup...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月14日 下午5:15:372020/8/14
收件者:Chrome DevTools
pls share the
sources and resources panel for beginners
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息