Shortcut to replay XHR?

Josh Ribakoff

May 26, 2015, 12:18:43 AM5/26/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
A frequent action I need to [re]perform after making adjustments to code is to replay an XHR request! I can't find a shortcut for this, I tried searching this list https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/shortcuts for "replay" and "xhr" and found nothing, and also tried a Google search.

Currently the operation requires precisely pointing my mouse, followed by a right click & reposition my mouse (precisely) & subsequent left click.

I propose a feature be added that binds the action to a keyboard shortcut so I can navigate thru XHR requests with my arrow keys, and press some keyboard shortcut to [quickly] replay the highlighted item.

Andrey Lushnikov

May 26, 2015, 4:49:48 AM5/26/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Please report all features on crbug.com/new

Pierre Maoui

Nov 3, 2015, 5:10:46 AM11/3/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I would also like a shortcut or an easiest way to repeat a request.

Kevin Jones

Jul 28, 2016, 8:28:38 AM7/28/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

Pankaj S Y