HTTP header to stop Google Chrome from using Data Saver to a particular web?

Andryan Gouw

Apr 17, 2015, 12:11:15 AM4/17/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I posted this question to Google Chrome Help Forum but was told to ask here instead. :)

I'm wondering if there's a server-side method (from HTTP response header) to stop Google Chrome from using Data Saver proxy for a particular web site/server.  The idea behind this question is to allow transparent proxy's injection of some HTTP headers (like MSISDN forwarding) to identify user's services profile for a particular web site/server.

Cheers,
Andryan

Jonathan Garbee

Apr 17, 2015, 7:54:04 AM4/17/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
This isn't a DevTools feature so this isn't the proper forum. You've already asked and are getting responses in chromium-discuss that are pointing in the right direction as far as the issue, so keep up with that thread.