Any way to increase the maximum timeout when loading a source map ?

Gary Roussak

Apr 26, 2022, 3:16:22 PM4/26/22
to Chrome DevTools
Hi,

I'm trying to use DevTools to debug an Angular app for which I only have VPN access and is running on a microcontroller with limited power. I need access to the source map for the main JS which is over 11Mb. DevTools is clearly trying to load it (maybe for 30 or 45 seconds ?) but then giving up with the usual:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://10.10.X.Y/blah/main123abc.js.map: Load canceled due to load timeout

I know the resource exists because I can load it successfully from the address bar. My DevTools settings have loading of source maps enabled.

Is there a way of increasing this timeout ?

My Chrome is 100.0.4896.127.

Thanks