How to increase font size?

Ash

Mar 12, 2021, 2:16:14 PMMar 12
to Chrome DevTools
I'd like to increase font size of everything in the chrome dev tools. Ctrl + '+' does not work, as I've found in other threads. I am using MacOS Catalina and chrome 88.0.4324.182

Is there a different way to do it on Mac?

PhistucK

Mar 12, 2021, 2:22:35 PMMar 12
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Just in case you are not accommodated in macOS yet, it is Command + +, not Control + +.
If it does not work while the Developer Tools feature is docked, try undocking it, Command + + and then docking it again.

PhistucK