devtools minified version

techni...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2022, 2:22:25 PM4/1/22
to Chrome DevTools
Looks like even release version now is not minified. https://github.com/ChromeDevTools/devtools-frontend.

Is still possible to build minified version of devtools-frontend ?

PhistucK

Apr 1, 2022, 2:26:32 PM4/1/22
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Seems minified to me -
image.png

The GitHub repository is the source, not the release/final binary.
It might not be bundled or fully bundled, but it does seem to be minified.

PhistucK

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 7:22 PM techni...@gmail.com <techni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like even release version now is not minified. https://github.com/ChromeDevTools/devtools-frontend.

Is still possible to build minified version of devtools-frontend ?

techni...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2022, 5:30:03 AM4/6/22
to Chrome DevTools
I am aware github is source code. I use ninja to build the release version. It's still not minified. Maybe related to the official team migrate to Typescript ?