Chrome DevTools method Page.loadEventFired

Maksym Khorkanin

Jan 27, 2021, 8:38:35 AM1/27/21
to Chrome DevTools
Dear DevTools Team

I develop an application that analyzes the site load time. For analysis, I use events that the application receives from DevTools. For the majority of sites, everything works fine, but sometimes I can't receive "Page.loadEventFired" event that I use for calculation time. But if I launch loading that site in chrome and analyze all requests and events on the DevTools page in Chrome I can observe time for site loading and DOM content loading.

So the main issue that sometimes I can't catch the event "Page.loadEventFired" however event  "Page.domContentEventFired" I receive every time.
It will be great if you can give me some additional information regarding that.

Best regards
Maksym