What are the mandatory FQDN's that I need to open in order to use devtools

Yakov Voloch

Jun 7, 2022, 1:57:38 PM6/7/22
to Chrome DevTools
When i'm using the option to block all and allow only specific websites the devtools don't open
Does anyone know what are the firewall rules I need to apply in order to use devtools?

PhistucK

Jun 7, 2022, 2:02:35 PM6/7/22
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
The URL of the Developer Tools is (for example) -

So maybe "devtools" or "devtools."? And possibly also "chrome-devtools-frontend.appspot.com" (but this is used for remotely inspecting Chrome for Android and webviews, I believe)?

PhistucK