Console log levels is disabled

David Wakelin

Sep 5, 2018, 4:51:55 AM9/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
Since Chrome updated to 68.0.3440.106, I cannot change console log levels. The drop down box is disabled and grey:

Screenshot from 2018-09-05 09-46-16.png

I don't think I've changed any settings that would effect this. Any ideas?

Thanks
David

PhistucK

Sep 5, 2018, 5:28:19 AM9/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I believe it is because the logging side bar is open. Close it and it should be enabled again.

PhistucK

David Wakelin