Programmatically Retrieve the "Request Initiator Chain" from all resources on page

Sam Perrow

Aug 20, 2021, 6:56:17 PMAug 20
to Chrome DevTools
Greetings,
  I have been combing through the devtools docs and other resources looking for a means of getting the initiator URL (if available) from all resources loaded on a page. I have tried the performance API, but this only allows one to determine the initiatorType ("css", "script", etc).
  I am trying to programmatically determine a resources' "Request Initiator Chain", but so far it seems it is only possible manually via devtools.
 Any ideas? Thanks in advance!