Chris B.

Jul 8, 2021, 1:06:38 PM7/8/21
to Chrome DevTools
I think it would be a very useful option to be able to set if when in screens under a certain width for the dock side to change to "undock into separate window" and back to my original dock side when I return to my normal size.  I'm constantly changing the dock side when I'm testing responsive views between screen sizes (changing my browser size with my cursor on my desktop) because it's difficult to really work much with DevTools when it's docked at the browser's smallest sizes.

Ismail Shah

Jul 9, 2021, 5:58:28 PM7/9/21
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks 👍