Timur Mengazi

Apr 29, 2021, 12:40:16 PM4/29/21
to Chrome DevTools
Hi, I've been using chrome developer tools for quite some time and I still find it really annoying that I have to go to settings > ignore list > add the file there. Can't this be done with just simply right-clicking the file from the sources tab? Example:
- Have X number files opened in chrome source tab.
- Right click one from the top file tabs bar
- Ignore -> Add to ignore list/Remove from ignore list

I'm currently using Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) for Windows.

Thank you,
Timur Mengazi

Yang Guo

Apr 29, 2021, 12:55:35 PM4/29/21
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, Benedikt Meurer, Peter Müller
I agree that this sounds like a useful UX improvement. WDYT, +Benedikt Meurer +Peter Müller?

Cheers,

Yang

Benedikt Meurer

Apr 30, 2021, 4:19:12 AM4/30/21
to Yang Guo, Google Chrome Developer Tools, Peter Müller
Sounds good to me. Can you file a feature request at crbug.com for this please?

cheers,
Benedikt
--

Benedikt Meurer

 • Chrome DevTools TL

 Google Munich

 • bme...@google.com

Google Germany GmbH

Erika-Mann-Straße 33

80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls sie diese fälschlicherweise erhalten haben sollten, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht an jemand anderes weiter, löschen Sie alle Kopien und Anhänge davon und lassen Sie mich bitte wissen, dass die E-Mail an die falsche Person gesendet wurde.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.

Timur Mengazi

May 4, 2021, 4:24:20 AM5/4/21
to Chrome DevTools
Opened https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1205312 . As mentioned in the post, a feature request template was not found but I hope it's not a major problem.