So disappointed in Google Wallet

Bonnie

Oct 2, 2012, 6:01:01 PM10/2/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
This summer I had a credit card that sat for 3 days in checkout without approval.  My customer called her bank and they said it was fine. She actually called her bank 3 times in 3 days.  I used your dang form and got a "canned" email that had nothing to do with the question I asked as to why the charge was still not approved after 3 days!

The customer was so frustrated as was I.  SO  I send an email to Google in CA addressed to Google Checkout.  NO reply.

Anyway after 3 days and an utterly dissatisfied customer I invoiced her through Pay Pal and she made the payment within minutes with no hitches and no problems.

I started with you when you first started doing credit cards,  Back then there was a real email from a real person at checkout stating the problem and offering solutions.  They were friendly and polite in their emails about problems. And they said to email back if that did not fix the problem.

Because of that problem I have since added another option besides Google Wallet to my website and it is taking off very nicely.

You are way behind the times for not offering email support and NOT a "canned" reply when problems happen.

YOUR loss is someone else's gain!

Bonnie

Oct 2, 2012, 6:03:21 PM10/2/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
I mean to say I sent a snail mail to Google Checkout in CA, it was not an email.  BECAUSE Google does not do email!

NJ Sekela

Oct 2, 2012, 6:04:59 PM10/2/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com

I would agree

--
Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support

Documentation and latest releases:
http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/

Group archives:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-checkout-for-osc-mod-support

To post to this forum, email google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com.

Bonnie

Oct 2, 2012, 6:14:13 PM10/2/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
I cannot remember what year it was, maybe 2006 when Google Checkout started. I was one of the first ones to sign up!   I have almost 7,000 transactions Google Checkout.  So I am not a newbie with them.
If we treated our customers as Google treats us, we would all be out of business!  Just shameful!

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:04:55 PM UTC-4, Nick Sekela wrote:

I would agree

Bonnie

Oct 4, 2012, 3:58:24 PM10/4/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com

Bonnie

Oct 4, 2012, 3:59:09 PM10/4/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:01:01 PM UTC-4, Bonnie wrote:
I guess I am not surprised that there is NO reply from Google (checkou) Wallet!