NEED HELP. NO WHERE SEEMS APPROPRIATE SO I HOPE GOOGLE SEES IT HERE

Birdman

Jan 4, 2012, 11:34:09 PM1/4/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
I have a google merchant accoutn however it has been a while since using it. I notice there is google wallet now and I am aware of how it works. However before I use my google check out which I desire to do on a new venture I need to ensure by communicating with someone at google if my account is in order upto date no modifications or updating rewuired , in others words is it in proper standing or considtion to start using immediately wihout any issues for jme or my potential clients?? A means ofr method to have my account verificed would be greatly appreciated. i have spent almost two hours trying to find a means of contact with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Birdman

Jan 4, 2012, 11:36:58 PM1/4/12
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
oh email address is atlim...@gmail.com