Custom Flat Shipping

Rajeev Miglani

Feb 20, 2010, 3:45:15 PM2/20/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Hello...

My client has some flat shipping method whose rules are like this:
1. Anywhere in US - $5.95 Shipping charges for orders below $30 and
free above $30
2. Flat $15 for shipping to any other countries (does not depend on
the total order cost)

I believe this has been implemented through some logic (using the cart
total and shipping address) in code apart from using the Flat Shipping
module in osCommerce.

Can somebody please advise on how do I setup the same shipping charges
for Google Checkout based on the logic above? The main problem here is
I do not know the buyer country unless he/she sign in for google
checkout using his/her google account. So right now, it is always
adding $15 for shipping (since the country is missing unless user sign
in for google checkout) based on the flat rate setup.
So after the user sign in, how do I find out the shipping cost based
on his shipping address and cart total.

Please help / advise. This is kind of urgent!!

Thanks in advance..
Rajeev