GC v1.5 question: can't access gc dashboard

info-copy

Oct 8, 2010, 5:40:29 PM10/8/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this great contribution. I installed the GC
v1.5 on my website following the basic instructions. I also uploaded
the gc_dashboard.php to /public_html/admin. Everything seemed to work
but the gc dashboard. When I clicked the link and tried to access it,
the error message I received was "404 - Not Found, The page you are
trying to access does not exist."

Can anyone figure out how to fix this issue? I would really appreciate
your help.

Thanks,

Justin