query failure in gc_return

ken

Jul 28, 2010, 3:42:58 PM7/28/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
So, using the sandbox, after completion of a purchase, if I click
"return to WEBSITENAME", it calls gc_return.php.

I then get a:

"1054 Unkown column 'Array' in 'where clause"

and it shows the query:

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description,
p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image,
pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id,
p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id
from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1'
and p.products_id in (Array) and pd.products_id = p.products_id and
pd.language_id = '1'

looking at the gc_return script, I see that it expects $products to be
a single variable, but instead it is an array, which causes it to
throw the error.

$products is given the array value with:

$products = tep_db_input(implode(',', explode(',', !
empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])?
$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']:'-1')));

any idea how tep_db_input can be returning an array?

Thanks,

Ken

sujeet

Jul 28, 2010, 10:38:24 PM7/28/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Hi,

You need set return URL checkout_success.php