Warning: require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOGgooglecheckout/inserts/admin/modules1.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thechea6/public_html/thecheaplaptops_madmin/modules.php on line 13

rubina...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2010, 12:31:05 PM3/13/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Can anyone please help me why I am getting this error after installing
google checkout and this error appears when I click on module in admin
area.

Warning: require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOGgooglecheckout/inserts/admin/
modules1.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /home/thechea6/public_html/thecheaplaptops_madmin/
modules.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required 'DIR_FS_CATALOGgooglecheckout/inserts/admin/
modules1.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /
home/thechea6/public_html/thecheaplaptops_madmin/modules.php on line
13

Line 13 is following from modules.php

// *** BEGIN GOOGLE CHECKOUT ***
require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'googlecheckout/inserts/admin/
modules1.php');
// *** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT ***

I know that is not finding the fileproperly and there is a problem
with I think my DIR_FS_CATALOG bit.
Canb anyone help me with this it is urgent please.

sujeet

Mar 13, 2010, 8:53:30 PM3/13/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Hi,

Define in admin/comfigure.php like below
define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'httpdoc/......');

CHANGED httpdoc/........... with your document root path.

Regards,
Sujeet

On Mar 13, 10:31 pm, "rubina_ers...@hotmail.com"

rubina...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2010, 9:02:58 AM3/14/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
This is sorted now

code was on the wrong place

// *** BEGIN GOOGLE CHECKOUT ***
require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'googlecheckout/inserts/admin/
modules1.php');
// *** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT ***

above code should be on line 15 not 13