Installing GC

monkey180

Apr 14, 2010, 3:29:52 PM4/14/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Hi there,

I am very stuck and need some help please.

I am trying to install Google Checkout to Oscommerse V2.2 RC2, so that
is suppose I can see it and then select it in the payment modules.

I have copied the contents of the v1.5_rc1.zip to the root folder of
my sever / site.

And it that it? Should i now see the GC in the payment modules? I
cannot see it and am surprised that all needs doing what to transfer
the files.

I have read and reread the installing guides.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

JohnAtYM

Apr 16, 2010, 2:30:15 PM4/16/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Not being facetious, you need to read the installation guides again.
Specifically...

after copying the files to your server (in the right place, which
might not be root depending on your set up) you need to follow the
instructions on this page:
http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/wiki/Installation_1_5_0
--
Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support

Documentation and latest releases:
http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/

Group archives:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-checkout-for-osc-mod-support