Google checkout module

Anil

Apr 12, 2010, 8:15:09 AM4/12/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support
Can anyone suggest me how to integrate the google checkout module,
because there are many google checkout modules, in that i am
integrated many of google checkout modules but no use, i want to use
this one at checkout_payment.php, in this page there is list of
payment modules, in that choose google checkout as a one of payment
gateway and proceed , when i am using google checkout 1.5 or 1.4, then
i canot find out the any button at checkout_payment.php,

Please suggest me how to overcome this and provide correct payment
link to integrate, and i want to test with sandbox, after successful
integration i will shifted to checkout.

Thank you in advance.