Google Checkout Module for osCommerce

avantegrate.r avantegrate.r

Sep 8, 2010, 8:09:31 AM9/8/10
to Google Checkout Module for osCommerce Support, avante...@gmail.com
Hi

I have add the "Google Checkout Module for osCommerce" plug-in in my
website, but its work as alternate checkout modules. I want it work as
a regular checkout like other modules means its gose to conformation
page and at the end it will redirect to Google checkout. like regular
cart checkout.
Can some one hepl me please?

Thanks in advance

Rakesh

Kenneth P. Persing

Sep 8, 2010, 10:49:20 AM9/8/10
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
I too didn't like the way google checkout sidestepped the regular
checkout process, although the integration with oscommerce was
superior to other modules. Having a non-uniform checkout process, in
my opinion, is confusing to customers and reduces conversions. I ended
up using amazon payments although I am not happy with the integration
with oscommerce, I would rather have complexity in the order
management process on my side than complexity and confusion with the
customer check out process. It's too bad I can't have both. ;)