change the color of QR code?

gpsdeveloper

Mar 25, 2011, 6:30:43 PM3/25/11
to Google Chart API
Is there a way to generate a QR code in a color other than black?

Thanks in advance..

KeithB

Mar 27, 2011, 6:58:56 PM3/27/11
to google-c...@googlegroups.com, gpsdeveloper
According to the Chart Feature List, it doesn't appear that color is an option. A quick test using the CHCO parameter returns an API error.

GPSBLACK

Mar 28, 2011, 1:16:57 AM3/28/11
to google-c...@googlegroups.com

I did the same test and got unwanted results. Thanks for replying.

Saga

Sep 1, 2011, 7:55:06 AM9/1/11
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody,
I have a question, Why google is lagging in case of improvising QR code types?
It's really unbelievable and frustrating that Google is not interested in QR Codes!
I have been working on QR Codes for last 1 year, and I myself have created several way out to solve lots of inadequacy of google supporting codes [from my end, obviously].
But, now I am in real trouble because of this Google QR Code API.
I am not  getting any particular property or sign to generate colored QR Code.
Do any body know, how/where could I get a good API/supporting parameters that will help me various types of QR Codes [color]?

Thanks
Sagar

shutup ncode

Feb 11, 2020, 7:56:09 PM2/11/20