Google charts help

Elizabeth Morton

Feb 9, 2021, 12:09:19 PM2/9/21
to Google Chart API
Hi,

I want to create a chart from a pivot and I have this already below. What I ideally want to do is have a bar per month for 2021 and then the 2020 month data show as a trend line or dot or even a bar next to the 2021 month counterpart so I can see per month how 2021 compares to 2020.

How would I do this?

Ps I need to show the columns i.e instructor led, virtual etc as shown in the bar chart.

Pivot.PNG
My chart.PNG

Legal Disclaimer on behalf of the following companies registered in England and Wales under the following numbers (and all subsidiaries and group companies of the same):

Veolia UK Limited (2664833); Veolia Environmental Services (UK) plc (2215767); Veolia Water UK Limited (2127283); Veolia Energy UK plc (883131);

Registered office 210 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JY.

The information in this email and any associated files is confidential and may be legally privileged. It may also contain information that is subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. It is intended solely for the named recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use,disclosure, copying, distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.

Warning: Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by any of the Veolia group companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt or opening.