Google charts queries w.r.t date range filter, Pagination and Filter with backend data pull and search

murali kothandaraman

Apr 7, 2021, 11:13:32 AM4/7/21
to Google Chart API
Hi,
   I am exploring Google charts for our analytics dashboard use cases.
Following are some of the features which I could not figure out in the documentation.

Is the below requirements can be achieved from Google chart with some tweak?
Or these not possible today with the current library version.

1. Default Date Range Filter UI is a Range Slider, how do I replace that with Calendar date picker UI?
2. I could see examples for pagination and filter working with the data downloaded completely on client-side. I would like to know how I could use pull the data page by page, search the data directly from my backend using Google Cloud Function and BigQuery datastore.

Please share your suggestions and links if any.

Thanks
Murali