Re: Feed data from MySQL/PHP

Message has been deleted

Graham Watson

Sep 4, 2008, 10:36:23 AM9/4/08
to Google Chart API
For questions like these, you can search through the resources at
http://php.net for basic information about things like MySQL
functions, loops, array traversal, and string concatenation.
What you'll be constructing is a loop to read through every row of
your table and concatenate each value (with the proper delimiters)
into variables for each collection of data, such as $years, $regions,
and $amounts. You'll then request a Google Chart with those values
substituted in for the appropriate parts of the image's URL.