CAP and IPAWS Validator

Efraim Petel

Mar 24, 2011, 6:45:09 PM3/24/11
to Google CAP Community
Glad to hear about the validator. We started it a couole of years ago
http://code.google.com/p/eascapvalidator/ but continiued daily work
did not allow us to keep it up the the latest chenges.
Any link or instructions how to use the new validation tools?

Prem Ramaswami

Mar 25, 2011, 12:18:31 PM3/25/11
to google-cap...@googlegroups.com, Efraim Petel
Efraim-

Very cool.  Our validator is at: http://cap-validator.appspot.com/

You can copy and paste your CAP into the big text box and hit the validate button at the bottom to get results.  We don't have much in terms of instructions but there are some example links with the validator.

We've also launched a CAP java library at: http://code.google.com/p/cap-library/

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks!
Prem
--
Prem Ramaswami

Steve Hakusa

Mar 25, 2011, 12:54:44 PM3/25/11
to google-cap...@googlegroups.com, Prem Ramaswami, Efraim Petel
Hi Efraim,

Thanks for the link!  This is very cool.  So far we've been focusing mostly on the generic CAP spec, but supporting EAS CAP is a good idea.  I've filed an issue in our list and cc'd you: http://code.google.com/p/cap-library/issues/detail?id=8

Please let us know if you have other feedback.

Steve